Finally an update! Our blog has been on hold due to a lost digital camera : (. We were SOOO blessed by Brett's mom who offered to buy us a new camera so we are now back in business! Other exciting news is that Brett received a letter of ACCEPTANCE into the Master's of Occupational Therapy school this week! We are praising God for His goodness and His faithful guidance through this whole process. Our lives will be drastically changing soon. We are going to be moving out of our home and renting it to my brothers. We will actually be moving into the basement at my folks house so we are able to reduce the amount of debt we will be incurring over then next 2-3 years. So, we are planning on doing all of this over the next couple weeks. So, as Lisa Chun put it..."let the craziness begin!"
I love my Johnny Jump Up!
Just plain fun!
3 comments:
Hey Lizzi,
Congratulations!!! I would love to come pack, move, clean, whatever. Please let me know if I can help.
Katie Heidenreich
wow...lizbreath, that is a lot of craziness. I think its great you all be piling into the basement again. I'm sure your mom will love to have you and the uber-cute kiddo around.
Hey Lizzi - we need to get together I see, I had no idea just how truly "crazy" things are about to turn for you all! WOW! That is a whole lot of transition!!
School is a big sacrifice to make, but take it from me, it is well worth the investment for your husband to have a job that he loves and that enables him to be a good provider for your family! It will all be worth it on the other side. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment