So, we are finally moved in! The transition has gone smoothly and we are praising God for His provision through everything. Brett has started school this week and is really enjoying his classes. Ethan will be five months this week and everyday gets more fun. It's amazing how fast time goes!
Here's Ethan with Grandma Sue! We enjoyed a yummy breakfast with family at our favorite Rockwood Bakery Easter weekend!
Ethan withUncle Matt
Ethan with Grandpa Bob

Ethan with cousins on Easter!
Finally a SMILE on camera!!! WoW. It takes a lot of work to get a picture like this lol.
Brett with his braces off!!! Five days short of three years later...lovin' it : )
Ethan with his second cousin (I think...I never know the "second cousin...first cousin once removed...") Isaac. I am watching Isaac once a week while his mom Karie (Brett's cousin) works as a Physical Therapist. They're going to be buds!
Here's Ethan after we got home from a walk. 
Ethan with cousins on Easter!
3 comments:
hey babe,
I'm coming out to Spokane Mother's day weekend, and while the main goal is to get some good family time, I'd like to see you. (shhh...don't tell anyone)...so let me know, I'll be at FBC that Sunday for church and maybe we can do an early am coffee or something.
I am soooooooooooo looking forward to time with my lizzibreath
FUN!!!! I'm so so excited to hear that : ). Let's definitely plan something so we can make SURE I get to see my Katie! Love ya.
I am from jordan and glad for you
good family and nice peole
Post a Comment