Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter Wonderland...

Here's a cute picture of our puppy "Coal" in the snow. He's our impulse buy of the summer...and now we think it's time to find him a new home for a variety of reasons. He's such a good boy, though, so if anyone knows of anyone who wants a sweet, gentle, trainable cute pooch, let us know! Here's a shot of the snow in our backyard. We had sooo much snow this year we had to shovel off the roof so it wouldn't collapse.


7 comments:

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Yay! I am so glad you decided to start a blog...it will be so fun to watch your adorable boy grow! We should really get together sometime soon! Maybe a walk, since the weather is getting better!

Brett Lizzi Ethan Seth Josiah said...

Hey Marci! I got your phone number from Julie the other day and will call you soon! I would love to get together...very soon.

Katie said...

lizzzi!! I am so glad you got a blog. Now I can see Ethan grow up. Man, I can't believe how much life has changed since we first met. I am thankful for God's faithfulness. I love you.

Pam said...

Hi Lizzi,

I was happy to find your blog. I had heard that you had a baby--congrats!! Take care!!

Kate said...

I found your blog :) It doesn't take too long with peeking at other people's links to find just about anyone!!! What a fun way to see everyone's families grow. It was soo nice to see you at Lisa's shower yesterday! 'Little' Ethan is adorable!

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Yay... another blogger! Ethan is adorable. We'll have fun watching him grow.

Katie said...

Hey there Squirt!
I've missed you! Ethan is one good lookin' man. It's been way too long, we should get together sometime. I hope all is well!

Katie Heidenreich