Thursday, June 10, 2010

tons. of. mud.

Do boys ever get enough of mud??? Right now my little guys are seriously in love with the stuff. They see a puddle, big or small, and it calls their name. This is just one of the many mud outings they have had recently--with Daddy of course ; ). I am reminding myself to let boys be boys and just savor the sheer delight it brings them...and not think too much about the extra laundry piling up right in front of my eyes!





(ok, i admit, my parents are redoing a lot of their backyard and I actually let the boys just run around in the huge dirt pile and threw them directly into the tub after!)



2 comments:

because of gods grace said...

yay! more pics! I LOVE the one of the boys and Erika! So cute!!!

SIX Thirys said...

I love it! Mud makes for great pictures :-) I know your pain though. The worst is when their tennis shoes get soaked in mud. Way to let the men be men though :-)