Seth David was born Saturday November 29th at 7:05 am. He weighed 7lbs. 5 oz and measured 19.5 inches in length. We are so delighted and thankful to God he is a part of our family!
Yay! Welcome Baby Seth indeed! What a handsome family. I love that you have two boys. I can tell they'll be buds. Call me some time when you're rested!
6 comments:
Yay! Welcome Baby Seth indeed! What a handsome family. I love that you have two boys. I can tell they'll be buds. Call me some time when you're rested!
Congratulations! What cute boys you have! Welcome to the world baby Seth.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you! Yay for brothers!
Congratulations!!! What a blessing!
I just heard the news! Praise God! If I can help with Ethan, PLEASE call me. I would be HAPPY to have him for a day...my girls would LOVE it!!!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment